How Does BPR Use Vocus to Help Our Clients?
Vocus News Management Software ensures clients will never miss another important news mention, providing clips from virtually any source.
Media Contact Management
- Build, manage and track better relationships with the media, investors, analysts, and other key audiences.
- Access their premier data package, which includes 800,000 journalists — including AP global contacts, in-depth pitching profiles, as well as financial analyst data from Nelson Information.
- Easily distribute personalized communications via e-mail, fax, letter, or wire.
- View complete journalist information on one screen — contact info, notes, activities, news clips, and open projects.
- Manage pitching opportunities, news releases, speaking engagements, publicity events and other projects.
- Manage all of our PR projects in one place, easily review and monitor progress made on ongoing efforts.
- Summarize campaign results and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Turn our raw coverage into actionable intelligence.
- Readily retrieve, manage, measure, report on and distribute your news coverage regardless of source.
- Associate coverage with the corresponding journalist to create a personalized profile.
- Distribute personalized electronic clip books in minutes.
- Track and report on our activity with the press.
- Inquiries, Interview, Press release distribution is entered in each media contact record.
- Helps build report and allows us to connect our communications efforts to your results.
- Find future pitching opportunities from thousands of magazines and newspapers nationwide.
For further information about Ballantines PR, please contact Sarah Robarts at 310 454 3050 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Vocus Overview discussed in Our Approach.
Vocus listed first under PR Resources Worth Paying For, Public Relations Software.